Site Has Moved
This site has moved to http://www.donnahay.com.au, you will be redirected.
rice paper, vietnamese, rolls, rice paper rolls, pork
- 1 baguette, split and quartered
- ½ quantity caramelised pork, sliced, (see caramelised pork recipe)
- 2 green onions (scallions), sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup pickled carrot
- ½ cup pickled white radish
- ½ cup coriander (cilantro) leaves
- ½ cup Vietnamese mint leaves
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- ¼ cup (75g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons, lemon juice
To make the chive mayonnaise, place the mayonnaise, chives and lemon juice in a non-metallic bowl and mix well to combine. Spread on the baguette and fill with the pork, green onion, cucumber, carrot, radish, coriander, mint and chilli. Serves 4.
+ These French-inspired rolls, called bánh mì, are traditionally spread with pork pâté, available from Asian grocers.
This recipe is from donna hay magazine issue 43
This recipe is part of our special celebration - nice nibbles menu.